Please Review our CODE OF CONDUCT
Prior to Registering at the Bottom of the Page
In order to create a safe play environment for all, we need to appreciate that rules are needed. While we can’t promise that the top/bottom ratio will be 50/50, we will do our best to maintain a balance. We reserve the right to withhold memberships to gain that balance.
All play at our evening and weekend parties must be conducted within the parameters of the Strictly Spanking guidelines, which say we are a member-based social organization dedicated to Safe, Sane, Consensual spanking play between consenting adults.
- Spanking (including paddling, strapping, flogging, caning, etc.) is the only fetish activity permitted in the public areas at SSNY/SSP events. Fetish ware of any kind is not permitted.
- Ignoring a safeword is a cause for removal from a party. Everyone is expected to help enforce the sanctity of safewords. Report any violations to one of the group owners immediately.
- If someone turns down your invitation to play, accept it gracefully. No means no. Don’t be pushy, you will have other opportunities to play.
- The taking of pictures or videos is not allowed unless everyone in the picture has given prior consent. This provides respect for the privacy and discretion of others.
- All play must occur within the party’s public areas, and private areas. No public play is allowed outside the venue. Please respect others’ sensibilities.
- Do not interfere with anyone else’s play. You are free to watch, but do not involve yourself unless invited to do so.
- You must agree to the Code of Conduct before attending an SSNY event. Hosts are always available to answer questions.
- Everyone is bound by a code of confidentiality as to the identities of group members and activities that occur at the parties.
What to do if an issue arises:
- Please bring it to the attention of group leaders. We can’t help you with a problem if you don’t tell us about it.
- Any action taken against a person or persons for rules violations will be strictly up to the discretion of the group leaders, and our decision shall be final.
While SSNY is open to all people, regardless of race, color or creed, as a private organization we reserve the right of refusal to any person or persons that we deem unsuitable for our social club.
- Anyone who publicly reflects our group or group leaders in a negative light shall have their membership revoked.
By agreeing to the Code of Conduct, you are agreeing to abide by the rules listed above. Read them completely, and if you have any questions, please ask us to clarify.
Submit your application for Boardwalk Badness Weekend 2020 below!